Skip to main content

Head Controlled by Government or.......


They won't let me get a lawyer

Asked about 3 hours ago - Steelville, MO
Practice area: Government
The govmt keeps harassing me and won't let me get a lawyer or charge me with anything they are using voice to skull technology to force me to do things and I want to sue but won't tell me agency or identify themselves when I ask plz help.

ATTORNEY ANSWERS (1)

  1. Answered You are certainly able to hire an attorney. You sound like you have a tough case and will be hard to find a good attorney. Get your head looked at by a doctor so you can present evidence to a lawyer to show you have a case.
  2. If you do not think lawyers get calls like this, you are mistaken, I have heard stranger.
    • www.speedingticketkc.com

      https://twitter.com/speedingticketk/ 

      https://www.facebook.com/SpeedingticketKansascity 

      https://plus.google.com/+Speedingticketkc/
      All information provided by this site, including summaries and articles on legal topics, is general in nature and provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as legal advice, and should not be taken as such. Legal advice involves an attorney’s application of legal knowledge and judgment to specific facts and circumstances presented by a client. Before providing specific advice, a lawyer may need to conduct legal research and/or obtain additional facts. Nonlawyers should therefore not draw conclusions about what may be legally required, permissible, or advisable based solely upon consultation of general sources of legal information, including this and other law firm websites, without first seeking appropriate legal advice.

Comments