Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Can you get a hardship license in Kansas?

CAN I get a hardship license if my license is revoked in Kansas

Asked about 18 hours ago - Larned, KS
Practice area: Speeding Ticket
I live in Kansas my DL has been revoked can I get what they call a hardship license to get to and from work


  1. Answered According to the Kansas Department of Revenue website, No, you cannot get a hardship license. Here is the direct quote from it: Can I get a hardship driver’s license?
    Kansas laws do not allow the issuance of a hardship license, that would allow a person to drive during the length of their suspension, revocation, cancellation or disqualification period.
    No Attorney-Client Relationship or Legal Advice Communication of information by, in, to or through this Web site...more
    • Comment
      All information provided by this site, including summaries and articles on legal topics, is general in nature and provided for informational purposes only. This information is not intended as legal advice, and should not be taken as such. Legal advice involves an attorney’s application of legal knowledge and judgment to specific facts and circumstances presented by a client. Before providing specific advice, a lawyer may need to conduct legal research and/or obtain additional facts. Nonlawyers should therefore not draw conclusions about what may be legally required, permissible, or advisable based solely upon consultation of general sources of legal information, including this and other law firm websites, without first seeking appropriate legal advice.